Swim Buoy Safety Float and Drybag for Open Water Swimmers Triathletes Kayakers Snorkelers, Swim Buoy Float for Safe Swim Training With Wave
About this item:
- Floatable & Waterproof Swim Buoy Dry Bag: With airbag design, and equipped with air valve for inflating or deflating easily. Interior storage space is a good place to store your personal items.
- Visibility in Open Water: Our swim buoy is made from durable and eco-friendly thicker 0.5mm PVC material with a bright color design, provides high visibility when swimming in open water. Perfect for triathlete practicing, open water swimming, etc.
- Easy to Use: Just fasten to your waist by a belt with a tether line, and it does not get in the way while swimming. Wear this swim buoy well and fasten the waist belt, then start your swimming journey, just play and enjoy then!
- One Size Fits All: With an adjustable and removable waist belt that can meet different waist size needs. Our high quality and premium swim buoy a lightweight inflatable float used by swimmers and triathletes in the open water.
- Safe Place to Float and Rest: As a swimming beginner, our buoy will help you float on the water. This is a good choice for learning to swim. Life safety always the first thing that we should consider, so before swimming, please be sure the swim buoy has no air leakage.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures. Thank you!
Product name: Inflatable life-saving swim buoy
Material: 0.35MM thick PVC
Product size: about 48*29cm/19*11.4inch
Packing list: 1* Single airbag swimming package
Other Features: Equipped with the large inflatable gas nozzle. The swim buoy is lightweight, and there is no sense of restraint or drag when swimming.
Fill in the air and check if the airbag is leaking. Make sure it doesn't leak before you use it.
Connect the airbag with the waistband with a short strap. Adjust the length of the belt and tie it at the waist.
Rinse the airbag after use, drain the gas and dry it for next use.